Rover INK® Desktop
Rover INK® Desktop is a business workflow software package that is installed on
a standard Windows PC. It serves as a central hub for storing and distributing information collected from mobile data personnel completing forms using a digital pen. Collected data is processed, verified, and stored in a Microsoft® SQL Server™ Express Edition database on the Windows PC. From this PC forms are available for viewing, distributing, management reporting and export to back-office systems such as accounting, CRM, HR, ERP and other proprietary systems.
Rover INK® Desktop offers the following business level features:
- A complete forms database. Every form processed will be stored in a Microsoft
SQL Server Express database built into Rover INK® Desktop. Each form includes:
- An original image of the handwritten form in image and PDF format
- An image of the verified form in image and PDF format
- A time and date stamp indicating when the form was written and verified
- XML output of the verified form fields
- CSV output of the verified form fields
- An attachment feature allowing the addition of a document (photo, word document, etc) to a form record
- Any custom export that you have developed in coordination with RTF
- Distribute. Email or print a form direct from Rover INK® Desktop.
- Search. Search for any form using subject, date, time, or any specific field (i.e. Work Order #).
- Multiple forms support. Add as many forms as you have in your organization across departments and divisions.
- Management Reporting. All form data is stored in the Microsoft SQL Server Express database and is available for use with reporting programs such as Microsoft® Access, SQL Server Reporting Services or Business Objects® Crystal Reports