Rover INK® Enterprise
Rover INK® Enterprise Software is a complete end-to-end workflow system. The software serves as a central hub for collecting and distributing information received from mobile data personnel who complete forms using either a digital pen or a tablet PC. Collected data is processed, verified, and stored in a database within Rover INK® Enterprise. From this central depository information is available through a secure web portal for viewing and distributing forms, management reporting, and for export to back-office systems such as accounting, CRM, HR, ERP and other proprietary systems.
- To achieve maximum efficiency, users are defined into job roles and data is processed and verified specific to each job role. See Architecture.
- A secure web portal to access all functionality of Rover INK® Enterprise is provided. It includes:
- Complete user management. Control access
to features and vital information using permission-based
- Workflow and groups. Assign workflow
processes and signoff steps. Create groups and manage the
way forms flow throughout an organization.
- A complete forms database. Every form
processed through the Rover INK® Enterprise is stored in a
Microsoft® SQL Server™ database built into Rover INK® Enterprise.
- Each form includes:
- An original image of the handwritten form in an image
and PDF format
- An image of the verified form in an image and PDF format
- A time and date stamp indicating when the form was
written and another indicating when the form was verified
- The XML output of the verified form fields
- CSV output of the verified form fields
- An attachment feature allowing the addition of a
document (photo, word document, etc.) to a form record
- Any custom export that you have developed in coordination
- An original image of the handwritten form in an image and PDF format
- Distribution. Option to email or
print any form.
- Search. Easily search for any form using
subject, date, time, or any specific field (i.e. Work Order
- Supports Multiple Forms. Add an
unlimited assortment of forms.
- Management Reporting. All form data is stored in a SQL database and is available for use with reporting programs such as Microsoft® Access, Microsoft® SQL Server Reporting Services or Business Objects® Crystal Reports.
- Complete user management. Control access to features and vital information using permission-based role management.