Anoto Pen Presenter:
A Digital Whiteboard Application
Anoto penPresenter allows you to create a digital whiteboard anywhere you want. PenPresenter integrates with Microsoft PowerPoint and syncs the digital pen and computer via Bluetooth in order to create a seamless interaction.
Presenters have no more than a few minutes to create a relationship with his or her audience. The basis of communication and public speaking has digressed away from traditional approaches due to technology. Anoto penPresenter allows you to create new energy in presentation by going back to the presenter-audience connection.
- Print blank slides to use as a digital whiteboard.
- Navigation feature allows users to switch through slides with just a tap of the pen
- Collaborate easily on projects
- Automatically stores the data, no need for additional “note-takers.”
- Always a 100% accurate recording of what occurred at the meeting.
- Everything written will show up on the screen. Users may underline or circle text and add notes to the text.
- Reduces distractions of technical manners.
It’s Easy to Use:
- The solution consists of Microsoft PowerPoint® add-in software and digital pen and paper.
- After installing the software, you will find a new print option in PowerPoint add-ins.
- Sync the digital pen to the computer via Bluetooth.
- Simply print and start presenting
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/ Vista®
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003/2007
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) processor
- 512 MB of system memory
- 1 GB hard drive
- Pen Requirement: Anoto Digital Pen DP-201
- Language Capabilities: Anoto penPresenter is localized for English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
- Bluetooth Requirement: Microsoft® Bluetooth® stack or Broadcom® Bluetooth® stack
- Printing Requirements: - PenPresenter is designed to print A4, US letter, and US legal size documents. It is strongly recommended to print on a qualified printer. Qualified Printers include:
If using a different printer, the following are the minimum requirements:
- Color laser printer
- Output of 600dpi or a multiple thereof (1200, 1800, 2400….)
- Post script level 3 (PS3) driver, or capable of PS3 emulation